Job #2062 SJob Description:
Oregon - Family Practice
Practice 45 minutes from Portland seeks a Family Practice Physician
• Full-time permanent (4.5 work week).
• Partnership opportunity after one year.
• Call 1:8.
• Team player.
• Good communication.
• No obstetric work involved.
• See patients in an outpatient and inpatient setting.
• Primary care physicians have the support of a Hospitalist program: hours from
7:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. With this support, their primary care physicians do not
receive calls/messages regarding hospitalized patients during business hours.
• Family medicine physicians can expect to see 35-60 patients a day in the
• Excellent benefit package for physician and family.
Oregon is a place where people often find themselves roaming endlessly with no other goal than the next great meal, powdery slope, lighthouse view or salmon run. Come explore Oregon the way Oregonians do, with a sense of humor and adventure. Oregon is a dramatic land of many changes. From the rugged Oregon seacoast, to the high mountain passes of the Oregon Cascades, in the lush greenery and magnificent waterfalls, and in the stony lava beds and Ponderosa pines of the high desert, Oregon's natural beauty is here for all to enjoy.
Contact Mike Lindenberger